Welcome to the MNA® Literature Database website. Here you will find valuable information on the extensive research that supports use of the MNA® in the elderly. Currently there are more than 1100 published research articles that reference the MNA®. Access links to abstracts of all MNA® articles and references cited on this website using the Search Box.
Return to the MNA® website by closing this window in your internet browser.
· To obtain a list of all MNA® reference in database, leave all search fields blank and click “Search”.
· You may enter one or any combination of the fields (title, author, year, keywords, abstract). Entering more combinations narrows search results.
· To search for a specific article, enter any of the known fields
· To search for publications by a specific author, enter author’s name and leave other fields blank.
· To search for most recent publications, enter current year and leave other fields blank.
· To search for publications on a specific topic, enter keywords and leave other fields blank.
· To maximize search results, leave search field blank if criteria not known.